(COVID-19 PANDEMIC CIVIL SOCIETY INITIATIVE)
- Distribution of cotton mask
- Awareness building on hand washing and social distancing
- Provision of ration (Rice, Dal, Oil, Turmaric & Salt ), soap and sanitizer for 1200 migrant households
- Distribution of 5000 story books among children to promote book reading habit and encourage children to stay at home
- Promoting of nutri garden in migrant households
Linking of 15 most deprived and volunerable households with donor for financial support of Rs.5000 to each household
- Area Covered: 10 blocks of Nuapada, Balangir & Kalahandi district in Odisha
- Total Population Served: 20000.
- Number of Days during which assistance is given (In case of relief).
- Total Expenditure:19,22,500.
5. Sources of Fund :-
- Own Contribution.
- Membership Contribution.
6. Future Plan:
- Promotion of nutri garden as a household nutritional supplements for people
- Poviding relief materials to needy people.
- Rehabilitation of migrant workers through promoting of farm and off farm activities.
The relief programmes for COVID-19 pandemic and distress migrants are supported by:-
- Vikram Lal – 14,72,500
- Paschim Odisha Paribar Mumbai – 47000
- OXFAM India 75000
Total ₹ 19,22,500
Abani Mohan Panigrahi, Mob.No. 9437071812, Email ID – email@example.com